Invisalign for Teens
There’s no need to feel self-conscious wearing Invisalign aligners.
With yearbook photos, prom pics and sharing selfies wouldn't you prefer to have virtually invisible aligners? We think so, which is why we offer an alternative to braces here at Caswell Orthodontics. An alternative that is almost unnoticeable.
What if we told you that we have an orthodontic appliance that is virtually invisible? That even if you were wearing this appliance your friends, and your teacher, would hardly be able to tell you were having treatment.
Well, that’s what we have to offer you and it’s called Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners don’t use the brackets and archwires like traditional metal braces. Instead, they look like thin sports mouthguards and are custom-made to sit over your teeth.
- Take them out for meal times so you can still enjoy eating all your favorite foods.
- Take them out when brushing and flossing so you can tell your parents you are still cleaning your teeth properly!
- Take them out when playing or practicing sports and musical instruments.
- Remove them for that all-important prom night and those prom photos!
- Enjoy having orthodontic treatment knowing that people can hardly see your aligners.
What to tell your parents
If your dentist has told you that you could benefit from orthodontic treatment or you and your parents have been talking about seeing an orthodontist, let them know about Invisalign. It’s an extremely effective and affordable alternative to braces. Here’s a few selling points you can try on them:
- Because the aligners are removable you can keep your teeth clean.
- You won’t need a separate meal cooked for you because you can take the aligners out at meal times and eat whatever you like.
- They get great results when worn consistently for 22 hours a day.
- There are finance options available to help with the cost of treatment.
Find out more about Invisalign
Did you know your first consultation at Caswell Orthodontics is free? And did you also know that there is no obligation to go ahead with treatment even after seeing us? So if you’re ready to start treatment, book a free consultation with us and bring your parents down to our clinic so we can share the benefits of Invisalign with you all.
Book your free consultation
Book your free consultation with our team at Caswell Orthodontics today and we’ll work together to achieve a beautiful new smile you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.