Please click here for more information on COVID-19 health procedures in place.
Keeping Patients Healthy
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: CORONAVIRUS
Please see below regarding steps we are taking are asking our patients to take in light of the Coronavirus outbreak:
Your Health and Safety are our priority:
We are incorporating the following into our routine:
- Being extra careful with our hand hygiene and personal protective equipment
- Reducing the number of staff in direct contact with you
- Asking our staff to take sick leave even for a common cold
We would appreciate it if you could assist us by:
- Minimizing the number of people attending the appointment e.g additional siblings or friends or anyone not required in the treatment area
- Reducing any unnecessary appointments
- Rescheduling an appointment when you are UNWELL even if it is just a cold. We will take this into consideration and provide the soonest available appointment once you are well again.
If you have traveled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the cdc.gov website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice. You may need to call 1 800-232-4636 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
As a team, we commit to standardize all infection control and personal protective protocols and to avoid cross-contamination of any virus, to us and our patients.
Please let us know if you or a family member has traveled abroad in the last 3 weeks.